Saturday, October 29, 2016
Hey brothers or sisters in Christ,
I'm writing each of you today to join me in another year of ministry.
Fallen walls relaunch..
Most of you probably know about fallen walls but let me take a moment to break it down.
- I (Daniel) started FWI in October 2002.
Fallen Walls International trains, equips and mobilizes city dwellers to proclaim that in Jesus Christ there are no barriers regardless of their abilities.
Though discipleship and proclamation, this message of wholeness enables ministers to minister in their own cities freely regardless of their abilities.
- through my disability I have been blessed to minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Using art, writing, being a pastoral consultant, sitting on various committees or just being a friend.
- I estimated this ministry reaches close to 500 yearly. My close circle of people I minister to monthly is about 50.
- God has me in...
District of Columbia
And more cities to come.
- last Sunday I moved back downtown after a long rest since May! God has show me so much this summer and now I'm ready for another year!!!
Ways you can help.
1. Pray for me as missionary that I would be guided by His Spirit and not my own.
A. 1 month downtown- 1,200.00
B. A city visit - 800.00
C. A mission trip - 2,000.00
FWI i s looking to raise 36,000 to 48,000 dollars for next year will you help me.
Monday, October 3, 2016
I hope this letter finds you well! As I take a look at everything I have going- being in seminary, doing Downline, working on several writing projects, setting on committees, and keeping up with those I have been given to pastor- I can't help to think about how it all started.
14 years ago in October I started fallen walls international. Going downtown once a week with my dad and volunteers to pass out food etc. After a while this wasn't quite what I had in mind. It was then that I would begin learning a important lesson that I would struggle with for the next 14 years. God wasn't calling me to do something for those around me but rather be who He created me to be. That was the real gift that God was giving to those around me, it was me. Over the years God has manifested this in many different ways though being a neighbor in downtown Memphis to being close friends to those half way across the country, to not being ashamed of my art or writings, and now though using me in Seminary.
Over the last 14 years God has faithfully used my life to advance His Gospel!!! It has been a long journey but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Soo.... Let's Celebrate!
Donations at the door appreciated
6pm to 9pm
Come buy some art and support the next 14 years!!!